Thursday, August 20, 2009

Colorado-Day 2

We headed to The Market for breakfast his morning, in Lairmer Square. Walt actually made it there before I did- only about 1 hour! I had a yummy piece of quiche and some fresh fruit. We spent the later part of the morning at the Aquarium. It was a good exhibit and we got to see some really neat underwater creatures. I took pics but I don't have my cord with me so I can download. I touched a stingray- Walt chose to skip this activity. They are slimy little things. We then headed to lunch at My Brother's Bar- recommended to us by one of the doormen at the hotel. He said they had the best burgers in Denver, so it was a no-brainer decision for Walt. The burgers were yummy and the onion rings were good too. We then walked over to REI. This was probably the one place Walt would like to spend all the vacation at. It was a huge store (3 stories) filled with any and all outdoor equipment you could ever want (or need). We decided to walk back to the hotel and stopped at a few more shops along the way. We ate some yummy Mexican food at The Rio Grande. We talked about going to a movie, but we were pretty tired and decided to go to sleep.

No comments: