Thursday, May 14, 2009

Take Your Family to Work Day

Yesterday, the girls and I joined Walt for work. I guess I should say that we went to Quitaque with him- not really out to the ranch much. We woke up early so that we could there for the guys to get some work in before it got hot. The girls and I spent the morning playing at Mimi & Papa's house. We ate a yummy lunch of burgers- what else, we were at the ranch! The girls went down for a nap, along with the rest of the adults. Walt got back to work, and I headed off for a relaxing pedicure. If you are ever in Quitaque, stop by Triple T Salon for a great pedicure! By the time I got back, the girls were up so we decided to head out to see the "moo- cows". On the way out to the ranch the car thermometer read 103° - it was hot!!! We took the girls up close to the cows and they were in heaven- they love cows! We head back into town to clean up for dinner. We ate some yummy fajitas at FBC Quitaque and mad our way back home. I was really glad we were able to spend the day with Walt, kinda, and see what he does on a daily basis. I'm sure we will tag along with him throughout the summer.

No comments: