Saturday, November 15, 2008

San Antonio...Day 5

ZOO DAY!!!

On Thursday, Walt and I took Lily and Gracie to the San Antonio Zoo. It was a really pretty zoo. The last zoo we had been to was in Abilene, so this was a treat! The girls started the adventure awake and seemed to enjoy the animals. Gracie fell asleep first.. somewhere after the Amazon Area. Lily got to see a few more animals before falling asleep in the Africa Area. They were doing some construction and adding more "Africa" stuff- I think they are just expanding what they have. We went in the morning so that it would be cooler.

That evening we went back to the RiverCenter Mall and did some more shopping with Mimi- check out the girls' loot!

1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Lindsey,
I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I really needed/appreciated the moral support. Your girls are gorgeous!