Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY & GRACIE


Well, we survived the girls' 1st birthday! It is hard to believe that 1 year has gone by. (I know everyone says that) The girls' actual birthday was on Friday, and we had a pretty quiet day. Saturday was the party, and we had a blast! We celebrated with family and friends all afternoon. The girls received tons of fun and beautiful gifts (see Flickr for details). The girls had mixed responses to their 1st taste of processed sugar- Lily enjoyed picking off the icing, Gracie was more reserved and has issues with different textures.


Thanks to everyone who helped us this past year through prayers, babysitting and encouraging words! The first few months are a blur, but the past months have been so much fun with the girls development- physically and personality-wise! I am excited about the years to come! Please check out Flickr for many more pics of our big girls!

2 comments:

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Aww, Happy Birthday, Lily & Gracie! You two are adorable. Caelyn loved the picture you sent in the mail. She's been carrying it all over the apartment. I think she'd like to play with you in person one of these days! I'm glad y'all had such a fun day and have great parents every day!

Lindsey, what a great idea for the ladybug balloons! I love it! And, no matter how many times it's been said before, you're right: it goes so fast! I was just saying to Chris that I can't believe it's already been a year since your girls were born. And I'm not even their mom!