Monday, April 7, 2008

Birthday, Bath & More...

It's hard to recall all that has happened since I wrote last. The girls are "sick-free." I went to the doctor tonight and now I have an ear infection! Anyways, the weekend before last we all packed up in the Jetta and headed down to Brownwood. My great uncle was having a birthday party to celebrate his 80 years! The party doubled as a family reunion since we hadn't seen some cousins in about 6 years. This was also the first time that most of my mom's family met Lily & Gracie. It was a cool, dreary day but we made the most of it. It was so good to see everyone. My mom's cousin has twin boys that are now juniors in high school! It was fun to have 2 sets of "doubles!"

Here is Lauren, Gracie (under the blanket), Dad, Walt & Lily

Sometime last week I was home (alone) with the girls at bath time. I decided to try and put them in the tub together rather than one at a time. Side note: I remember seeing pics of me in the tub sitting in a little round "chair" that had suction cups on the bottom. If anyone knows what I am talking about or where to get two- let me know. Here are a few pics of what followed:


That's the highlights as well as I can remember. I'm sure more happened, but it's late and I am playing the "mom-amnesia" card!

I hope you like the new look of the blog. Thanks to Cutest Blog on the Block !
Try it- it's free!!!

Check out new pics on Flickr!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsey! Home alone with two bathing babies at once?! You're an awesome mom!

Good work on the new blog look! And I love the girls' new pictures. They look so sweet in their Easter dresses! Their Spurs jerseys are pretty cute too. Caelyn has a Mavs one. We should get them together on game night and let the rivalry go where it may!

Tabaitha said...

I bet it was great to spend time with family. I got warm feelings inside seeing all of your family. It has been too long. Please tell them hi for me. Miss ya girl!